Start your Own Business
Requirements to start your own PCD Business : It is not compulsory that the person who entering in the Ayurveda Business that he/she should be expert in it. So for that its better to do a survey with medical stores, medical inventories, and medical representative. It can help us to understand market trends, customers views, target area and demand of the product in the market.
For starting an Ayurveda PCD Business, you Don't need following things :
- You DO NOT need a Pharma Drug License for sale of ayurvedic medicines.
- You DO NOT need a GST Number unless your annual turnover crosses Rs. 40 Lac (latest revision in GST law in Aug 2019)
- You DO NOT need to make a deposit or investment with IHR. You can start right away.
- You DO NOT need any mandatory educational qualification. Even if you are 12th passout from a recognised board, but know how to convince someone to buy from you, that’s all you need to start your business.
NO NEED OF ANY LEGAL FORMALITIES or ANY INVESTMENT. JUMP RIGHT AWAY. Call 9041690415 to get PCD in your area.
The requirements that you must have :
- A PAN Card, Aadhaar Card and Mobile Number and a Smartphone with Whatsapp.
- A permanent shipping address where IHR can send its goods. It can be your home address, shop address or office address.
- You should be familiar with some doctors and chemists of your area.
- You should have a basic knowledge of accounting to maintain your business records.
- You should have a smart phone (Android or iphone), access to some computer (Laptop / Desktop either Personal or at some cyber café) and Printer for communication.
- PCD business model is suitable for those who have good marketing experience in pharmaceutical market except fewer qualifications but have good network to achieve sales target. Minimum experience of 3 to 4 years in sales and marketing field of pharma products is good but not mandatory.
Documentation is the proof for any business. Records and registers to maintain for business use :
- You should get a small bill book printed to give bills / invoices to your customers.
- You should maintain a register of all purchased goods / items.
- Maintain a register of daily expenses.
- Maintain a register of customers and parties.
- Always make a To-Do List and list of clients to visit.
- If possible, make a SUN Stamp bearing your Business Name, address and phone number.
What to do when you are generating good sales revenue and your business is doing good ?
Once your business has established and is flourising, you can do the following things :
- Own or Rent an office space or a shop, storage house or a warehouse.
- Apply for proprietorship firm registration. We do not advise opening a private limited company as it involves a lot of hassles and paperwork.
- Apply for GST Number once your annual sales cross Rs. 40 Lac per annum.
- Open a bank account in your firm’s name.
- If you want to diversify into pharmaceutical medicines, you can apply for a Drug License, for which you also must hire a full-time pharmacist.
- If you want to diversify into food supplements, you can apply for FSSAI Food Retailer License.
- Hire workers like store keeper, help boy, delivery boy etc. to help in your business down the line.
- You must have your business strategy which involves marketing plans, sales targets etc.
- Before you jump into taking the franchise of IHR for a larger territory, calculate the need of investment that you will need to keep up the business. Investment is very crucial for business startup and funding to make it smooth.
- Apply for ISO Certification for your Firm.
- Talk to IHR for Monopoly Rights, if you qualify for your state.
- When your business grows very large, then you can talk to IHR for Third Party Manufacturing for huge bulk orders under your company or firm's name.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE DOING BUSINESS :
- Keep yourself prepared with emergency money for funding purpose in time of hiccups or problems. This amount can differ to minimum Rs 50,000 to as much as you want.
- Always keep a ready stock of your most selling medicines, in case there is a sudden high demand of any medicines.
The Ayurveda and herbal industry is rapidly growing sector globally. With advancement in science and technology the demand of herbal medicines is also increasing day by day. IHR promises you a good output based on its 30 years of experience in this business and you can always trust on IHR for better deals of Ayurveda PCD and Franchise in India. If you are looking for Herbal or Ayurveda Franchise then surely contact us at Phone : +91-90416-90415 now for more details.