Custom Herbal and Ayurvedic Medicines from Indian Herbal Remedies are Scientifically Designed to be safe and effective.
Indian Herbal Remedies has been manufacturing customised herbal formulas and blends and offering them at competitive prices for private label distribution since 1989. Our customers continue to depend on our commitment to excellence for the top quality ayurvedic and herbal medicines in the industry.
- WE HAVE A TEAM OF EXPERIENCED AND TALENTED TECHNICIANS AND SCIENTISTS WHO ARE ABLE TO DESIGN AND CUSTOMIZE HEALTH AND WELLNESS AYURVEDIC PRODUCTS TO MEET THE INDIVIDUAL NEEDS OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
- EACH INGREDIENT USED IN OUR PRODUCTS IS EVIDENCE BASED INGREDIENT WITH SCIENTIFIC DATA BACKING ITS EFFICACY AND RATIONALE OF USAGE.
- OUR EACH HERBAL MEDICINE IS CLINICALLY TESTED ACCOMPANIED WITH CLINICAL STUDIES REPORTS.
Indian Herbal Remedies can manufacture products that meet the exact specifications of a customer’s own supplement formulation, using the highest-quality ingredients from our inventory of nearly 1,000 raw materials. For customers who have a concept for customised research based products, but have no formula, we can make their concept a reality by developing a specially tailored science-based formula for their product.
All our products are manufactured in a pure, climate-controlled environment in our state-of-the-art facility. This facility features advanced equipment in the industry, which gives us the ability to produce high quantities of products in capsule, tablet, oil, ointment or liquid form.
As a full-service ayurvedic manufacturer, we offer customers who need custom blends of ayurvedic medicines the following services:
- New product research
- Comprehensive testing for product safety and efficiency
- Pilot runs
- Individual samples
- High-capacity, full scale production
As one of the leading ayurvedic manufacturers in India, all our services are carried out in accordance with the most stringent cGMP standards, further ensuring that our customers receive the safest, highest quality herbal and nutraceutical supplements.