Tulsi Capsules: Respiratory Care
Displayed Price is inclusive of 12%GST. Shipping Charges are Extra.
Packaging : 1 Bottle contains : 60 Capsules
• Extract Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) – 300 mg
• Powder Ocimum sanctum (Tulsi) – 100 mg
• Powerful adaptogen for hepatitis, malaria, tuberculosis, dengue and swine flu
• Antibiotic, anti-viral, anti-bacterial and anti-carcinogenic properties.
• Fever, headache, sore throat, cold, cough, flu and chest congestion.
• Chronic bronchitis, asthma et cetera.
• Helps relieve stress, strengthen immunity, and facilitate proper digestion.
• Counters elevated blood sugar levels in Diabetes
• Gouty Arthiritis, Kidney Stones
--------------- Disclaimer: Information and statements regarding the product/services have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration, AYUSH (State Licensing Authorities or Central Authorities) or any government authority and not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Product/Services reviews are provided by users based on their personal experiences & opinions, and do not reflect the opinion of M/s Indian Herbal Remedies. Product/Services information provided on www.indianherbalremedies.com is not exhaustive, please read the label on the product carefully for complete information provided by the manufacturer. The results from the products will vary from person to person. No individual result should be seen as typical. ---------------
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.