Ayurvedic Syrup Manufacturer in India
Ayurvedic Syrup Manufacturer in India- Ayurveda is the most natural and holistic healing systems in the world based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and, soul. Genetic or birth defects, injuries, climate and seasonal change, age, and, emotions affect the harmony or balance of the mind-body-soul connection. Ayurveda believes that everything dead or alive in the universe is connected and instead of fighting disease it promotes good health, however, the treatments may be directed toward specific health problems. Each individual inherits a unique mix of the three doshas- vata, pitta, and, kapha and one of the doshas is stronger than the other. Each dosha controls a different body function and it is believed that we become sick due to imbalance of these doshas. The goal of Ayurvedic treatment is to cleanse the body of undigested food which can stay in the body and lead to illness. The cleansing process is usually done through “panchakarma”
As an Ayurvedic and Herbal medicine manufacturer, Indian Herbal Remedies makes the availability of Ayurvedic medicines through manufacturing quality medicines in the market. Our products guarantee relief from problems like retention power, brain stimulant, learning capabilities, stress reliever, antidepressants, mood stabilizers, adaptogenic to the patients through our herbal range syrup.
Benefits of Herbal Syrup for Health
Tonics are defined as a substance that stimulate the well-being, invigorating, restoring, or refreshing you. Herbal tonics are generally used to treat specific health conditions or to simply strengthen the body and support overall wellness. Different types of herbs are used in the formulation of syrups or tonics, like adaptogens or herbs that increase the body’s resistance to stress; alteratives or herbs that support normal bodily functions and processes to alter the course of an illness; aromatics or herbs high in aromatic compounds with a strong aroma; astringents or herbs that cleanse, tighten, and, dry-out body tissues, including skin; bitters or herbs that support digestive processes in the body; nutritives or herbs that are rich in nutrients, like vitamins and minerals.
Syrups are one of the common forms of herbal tonic and to make these, herbs are simmered in liquid to make a strong tea and then it is strained out and cooked further with a sweetener such as honey or glycerin, until the mixture is thick. For general use, ½ teaspoon is taken twice a day and to treat specific conditions ¼ teaspoon is taken every 4 hours. Syrups are generally used to support general health and wellness, however, some syrups target specific body systems such as the immune, digestive, or respiratory system.
Syrups are adaptable, allowing for unending creativity and 80% of the population in India opt for herbal syrups since they are easy to absorb and shows faster results compared to other treatments.
Some other benefits of syrups are:
- It helps to purify the blood
- It is an excellent herbal remedy for acne
- very helpful in skin disorders
- beneficial in Eczema
- It helps to cure constipation
- Mental Fatigue
- ADHD (Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder)
Highlights of our Company
- The production of Ayurvedic Products takes place under the GMP-WHO manufacturing units.
- The R&D department of the company is consistently upgrading the company with all the new formulations.
- Packaging and labeling of the products are done with the help of ALU-ALU certification
- Our company has tied up with the best delivery company so our all delivers are on-time.
- All the manufactured stock of the herbal Medications is stored in a temperature-controlled warehouse which is 100% neat.
Quality Determinations Exerted By IHR
Our company is ISO certified and we work in WHO-GMP units so the production of herbal Range is one of the best. We have all our products DCGI approved. As a well-known name in the herbal industry in India, Indian Herbal Remedies provide 100% pure medicines assured with quality range of Ayurvedic syrup and other products too. We offer natural and effective compositions of Ayurvedic syrups. Here are the quality measurements taken by the company to cater to the best medications in the market.
- The Quality Management team analyses the herbs and plants before the manufacturing of the products.
- All the Ayurvedic range is sent to the clinical testing at various parameters to check out the quality of the product.
- The team of experts supervises the whole manufacturing and packaging process themselves.
- All the packaging is done in a sanitized workplace.